Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011: Possibly Vlogging? and ONLY FIVE MORE MONTHS?

Hello again to you all.

To all of you who are followers of my blog, you know how AWFUL I am at it. I mean, my posts are fine, but I don't update it anywhere close to enough. So, I'm going to try vlogging instead. It is basically the same thing as blogging, but using video instead of words. I think it'll be better, because it only takes a few minutes to make a video, but it can take a long time for me to organize my thoughts into a whole blog post. Plus, I'm on Youtube all the time so it's a lot simpler for me.


Now, if you all are interested in this Vlog, then there is something I want you to do right now.

Step one, go to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/demonchic501?feature=mhee

This is my Youtube channel.

Step two, hit the subscribe button.

Step three, check back often for new Vlogs. :)

Simple, huh?

I think there is even an option to be notified when I upload a new video by email, so you can do that too that way you always know! I really hope that this Vlogging thing will be better than this blog, because it'll be a lot easier for me. I even made it in my pajamas today! Yes! Winning!

Anyway, I'll still try to update the blog every once in a while, but I'll be vlogging MUCH more often.


On the next note, as of today, I have exactly five more months in Germany until I got home! :D I've been here for 141 days, and have 182 to go! So, I'm ALMOST halfway. I'll have like a special vlog when it's the halfway part, maybe we can eat some German sweets or something. :D

That's all I want to say! Check out my Youtube channel! I have one vlog up already, might make another by the end of the day, maybe, if I have time. :) I also have two videos of myself singing for my mom, I have a music video to a song that is called S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W and is by My Chemical Romance, that me and some friends made right before I left, I also have one video that my sister uploaded from Japan of her singing, and I have three music videos that I made using a life simulator game called The Sims 2. :) So, my channel already has some activity, but I'm trying to expand it.

So, comment on the video, like it if you do, and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more of my strange adventure tales. :)

Until You Watch My Vlog; Tchüß!

Love,
Anna <3

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, old dog new tricks....don't know about this newfangled vlog . Does it start out, star date..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenean, I have already started, and the first video is already up on my Youtube channel. Just go to www.youtube.com/demonchic501 and the videos are right there to play. :) I'm uploading a second one today, and it should be up in a couple hours! :D

    ReplyDelete